Financial InformatonInformation and Policies
- This facility’s fees cover the use of the facility only. The facility fees do not include laboratory, pathology, surgeon, anesthesiologist, certified nurse anesthetist fees, nor does it include the cost of any implants used for your surgery. You will be billed separately for these fees.
- If you require special financial arrangements, please phone our office prior to your surgery to discuss alternative methods of payment.
Collections and Payment Policy
- Be prepared to pay any co-pay or deductible amounts on the day of your surgery.
- Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are also required to pay their charges in advance.
- This facility accepts cash, cashier’s checks, credit cards, and personal checks with a valid I.D.
- We will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers directly for the facility’s charges.
- Be sure to bring your most current insurance card with you on the day of your surgery. If you have more than one insurance carrier, we will also need accurate secondary billing information.
- Please be aware of any admission policies your insurance plan may have. You or your physician may have to adhere to certain requirements in order to insure maximum reimbursement. Failure to obtain pre-authorization, physician referral, or a second opinion may greatly reduce or eliminate your benefits.
Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to receive services at this facility. This facility is certified by Medicare and complies with specified physical plant, staffing, safety and governance standards.
Taken from the Medicare & You Handbook for Part B-Covered Services…
Facility fees for approved services at an Ambulatory Surgery Center (facility where surgical procedures are performed, and the patient is released the same day). You pay co-insurance, and Part B deductible applies.
For more information on Medicare and your benefits, please visit www.medicare.gov.
If you have questions regarding your payments, insurance or other financial issues, please Contact Us.