Black Canyon Surgical Center was designed to allow physicians and medical professionals to practice medicine with state-of-the-art technology in a comfortable environment.
Our facility features three fully-equipped operating rooms with the latest advanced instrumentation. Our comfortable recovery area assures your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.
Black Canyon Surgical Center, licensed by the state, offers patients a safe and professional environment. Our highly qualified nursing and technical staff were chosen for their vast experience.
Curious about how we look? Take a Photo Tour.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- 3 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms
- 98.8% Positive Patient Satisfaction Rate in 2007
- Only multi-specialty surgery center in Montrose, CO and surrounding communities
- Plenty of convenient parking
- Joint venture with Montrose Memorial Hospital
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.